Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tagging!!!!

have all of u guy and gals heard of tagging!!! well its my first time been tag by a friend...well its a shock (if that is wat u call by "oh wat ever la") haha....so i've been tag by a frien bout 7 thing bout me...hmmm...wat to say leh? no idea...kaka...

one: wen i go shopping i will spend lots of money on accessories. seriously, tell me who can defeat me!!! i can buy a ring dat cost me RM120 and i can go other place to buy other stuff. well i know other richer people can buy lot more expensive then me...but we are common people...me im common people, my parent doesnt earn dat much to give me money jz to buy this kind of thing...

two:
i like look nice. everywhere i go i will always try to look the best and will do anything to look nice....so anybody who think i dont look nice all this time...feel free to say something...hehe..so dat i can be more leng zhai...

three:
im not dat comfortable with people who annoy a lot!!!!really if dat people is really annoying, i will be two face...in front of them i will act nice but behind them i will curse them like they have done the worst crime ever

four:
if i really hate someone, i will never forget what they have done to me...it is getting good if the person ego is really high and will not talk to me until i start the conversation...to dat person, dream a thousand years also i will not talk to this people

five:
i dun like a bad leader. even though i was a bad leader once but that was the first time i've been one. so i think dat doesn't count...hahaha...anyway a bad leader will never lead anybody to anywhere. they will only go round and round until they come to a dead end. that time everybody will wish the leader is dead...haha

six:
ive been thinking a lot lately...have i mix with the wrong group? i cant make up my decision...its hard really hard....

seven:
i will someday not long from now will confess to this girl that i really like her and i hope she will not reject it...and if she reject it i hope it will not ruin or friendship...

now who else i wan to tag? haha may be not in this post....

No comments: